Monday, March 10, 2008

London, Darling!




My church up here in PA is sending a missions team to London this summer from June 21-29, and yours truly is part of the team! Huzzah! We will be working with World Harvest Missions in Southall, London, primarily ministering to British Asians (or Indians, as we call them in the States). While I don't have a lot of details to share with you all yet, I do know that we will be doing mostly evangelistic work, from street and door-to-door evangelism to working book-tables and whatnot. Kids will still be in school, but there is the possibility of us teaching during the allotted time in each school-day for 'religion.'
I'll keep you posted as I learn more; keep a weather eye on your mailboxes for more information! For now, I ask you to pray that the Lord would prepare the hearts of the team and for us to raise enough support for the trip.


1 comment:

Dan & Anna said...

we'll have to meet up when you're in England!